Our beginner’s training course is now SOLD OUT. But there are still some places available on our taster courses in July and August.
On the course, you will cover theory and have practical experience of handling bees. You will also learn about:
• the life cycle of the honeybee
• how to set up an apiary
• how to manage a colony to produce honey
• effective swarm control & making increase
• bee diseases recognition & management
• how to assemble hive and frames
• the start-up ways & costs.
The course fee includes the training and membership of the British Beekeepers’ Association for 2022.
We will also run TWO taster sessions in 2022 to introduce non-beekeepers to beekeeping.
See the booking form below for more details. Please read the terms and conditions.